First Week of School Activities Pack for 3rd grade includes everything you'll need to establish a positive classroom environment right from the start! The back to school glyph, first of the year flip book, STEM challenge, and interest inventories are sure to help you understand your new class of students in no time and will also help students get to know each other well! These activities were specifically designed for 3rd grade, but there are also First Week of School Activity products available for 1st grade, 2nd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade in my TPT store!
This back to school activities product includes the following activities:
Puzzle Quilt Bulletin Board - "We Fit Right In!"
Back to School Flip Book
Friendly Letter Template
Letter to my 3rd Grade Teacher
Back to School Glyph
3rd Grade Bucket List Activity
All the activities in this First Week of School Activity Pack start the year on a positive note! Please see the thumbnails and preview for a sample and photos of the activities.
Do you like to send a letter home to your parents and to your students at the beginning and the end of the year? These heart-felt letters from the teacher are sure to convey your genuine passion for teaching!
BACK TO SCHOOL LETTER TO PARENTS AND TO STUDENTS
END OF YEAR LETTER TO PARENTS AND TO STUDENTS
Get the bundle at a discount here:
LETTERS FROM THE TEACHER: BACK-TO-SCHOOL AND END-OF-YEAR LETTERS TO STUDENTS AND PARENTS
Back to School Activity Packs for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade:
FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL ACTIVITIES FOR 1ST GRADE
FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL ACTIVITIES FOR 2ND GRADE
FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL ACTIVITIES FOR 3RD GRADE
FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL ACTIVITIES FOR 4TH GRADE
FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL ACTIVITIES FOR 5TH GRADE
Are you interested in the corresponding End of the Year Activities, Awards, or Teacher Letters? Check out these best sellers here:
END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE free resource library and newsletter.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.