Also included in
- This resource is perfect for a classroom teacher or ELL teacher looking for tons of great back to school activities to fit ALL your students' needs! This double bundle includes all back to school resources bundled together at an additional 10% off both the already-discounted Back to School Bundle an$42.45$67.25Save $24.80
- Start your school year strong with tons of engaging Back to School resources that fit a wide range of levels! In the midst of administering assessments and drilling routines, it is also important to get to know the new group of students in front of you on a more personal level. This Back to School$11.50$21.50Save $10.00
- This bundle is a way to save BIG on all seasonal and holiday resources for the entire school year. Included for each of the five bundles are activities, glyphs, and writing prompts. Also included is a paper and digital Back to School All About Me Book and a paper and digital End of Year Memory Boo$49.75$99.50Save $49.75
Get to know your students with tons of fun Back to School activities, Icebreakers and ready-to-go worksheets and digital activities for Google Slides™! Many of the activities come with multiple differentiated options to make for a resource that can work across many grade levels. Take a peek at the preview to see if these activities are appropriate for your students!
• Word Searches: 4 levels included with back to school vocabulary terms. Answer Keys included.
• Back to School Bingo: “Find someone who...” Bingo is a fun icebreaker activity to have students interact and learn about each other, create their own Bingo boards, and then play! 2 Cards are included with the same questions mixed up (full page or half page option).
• Brag Bag: Students write, or draw (both options included) about their interests, talents, and traits.
• Rules & Expectations: Students fill in the classroom rules on a “white board”, write about why they are important, and then choose one rule to draw an example and non-example of following it.
• Venn Diagram: Students compare and contrast the first day last year and this year (personality, feelings, first day activities etc.)
• Classroom Puzzle Display: Includes teacher directions and student puzzle piece templates for a beautiful display. These even work well to have on student’s desk when they first come in on the first day, as something calming and unintimidating to work on while everyone gets settled.
• Morning & Dismissal Routine Countdowns: This is a way for students to visually see what to do at the start and end of each school day.
• Classroom Map: Students draw their own classroom map with a key (2 options included: key already filled in or blank).
• Classroom KWL: This works well about a week into the school year to see what students are understanding about the classroom, and what questions they still have.
• My Life Timeline: Fun, visual way for students to show some big life events they have experienced.
• Goal Setting: Students set goals for themselves in academic and personal areas.
• All About Me Lift the Flap: This is a cut, glue, fold and write interactive graphic organizer with 3 cover options and 2 back page options.
• Making Words: Students make words from Back to School, New Classmates, and School Supplies. Answer key is included.
• Break the Code: Students decode a message from the teacher (2 Options). Answer Key is included.
NEW Digital Versions for Google Slides™ Included:
• Word Searches (4 Levels)
• Brag Bag (2 Options)
• Venn Diagram (Back to School This Year vs. Last Year)
• Classroom KWL
• My Life Timeline
• Goal Setting
• All About Me Page
• Making Words (3 Options)
• Break the Codes (2 Options)
• What Makes up the Pieces of Me (2 Options: Heart or Mind Puzzle)
For a discount on this resource, along with more back to school resources check out the Complete Back to School Bundle!
For a huge discount on all seasonal and holiday resources for the ENTIRE YEAR, check out the Seasonal and Holidays Resources Bundle!
More Back to School Resources:
© 2017 Cassandra Donoian - Raise the Bar Reading