Students get to know each other better through these five activities.
1. “Find Someone” = Students get out of their seats and interact with each other
asking various questions.
2. “Just Like Me” = Students fill out a questionnaire & then have to find others who
match their answers.
3. “HELLO” = Like bingo and there is a teacher call out key. Students fill out their
board with classmates names and when they get 5 in a row, students are to
identify the five students on their board. Played during the first week of school,
students will quickly get to know each other after this activity.
4. “Application for Fourth Grade” = Get to know your students more personally with
this fun questionnaire.
5. “Me Bag” A take home activity students bring back to share with the class that
tells who they are by filling their bag with artifacts and decorating their bag.