First Week of School Kindergarten Beginning of the Year Coloring Pages
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This back-to-school activities bundle is filled with meaningful resources that will make the beginning of the year prep so much easier for you! Your students will work on important kindergarten skills while also building fine motor strength, following directions skills, and independence. In this bunPrice $20.00Original Price $34.00Save $14.00
- No prep math and literacy printables for the win! Help your students practice important kindergarten skills this end of school season with these hands-on printables. These literacy and math skills printable packs are perfect fun activities to help your kindergarten students review common core concepPrice $24.00Original Price $30.00Save $6.00
Ditch the overwhelm this back-to-school season! These beginning of the year no prep printables were designed specifically for kindergarten students to complete during the first week of school. These fun and purposeful activities don’t need any prior knowledge to complete, so your little learners can do them on the first day of school. Have a stress-free start to the school year with these math and literacy no prep printables.
♥ BUNDLE & SAVE ♥
Save 20% when you purchase the No Prep Printables Bundle and get math and literacy printables for the entire school year!
Strengthening fine motor skills is essential when working with littles! These interactive back-to-school themed printables provide your students with fine motor practice including tracing, cutting, gluing, and coloring. You will love that the activities are NO PREP! Just print and go.
- 4 Different Cover Designs
- Alternative Covers for Pre Kindergarten, Prek, TK, and First Grade
- Classroom Scavenger Hunt
- Name Writing Practice
- Uppercase Alphabet Tracing
- Lowercase Alphabet Tracing
- Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Match
- Number Tracing 1-5
- Ten Frames
- 2D Shapes Tracing
- Counting Practice
These back-to-school math and literacy worksheets include everything you need to ensure you and your students have a great back-to-school season. The beginning of the school year can be overwhelming, but these no-prep printables help ease the overwhelm, and provide you with quality materials designed specifically for kindergarteners. A great way to assess what students already know, without a lengthy assessment!
- Morning Work
- Meet the Teacher Night
- Center Work
- Independent Activities
- First Day Filler Activities
- Introducing Supplies
- Informal Assessment
Although these printables were designed with kindergarteners in mind, if you can use them with your PreK, TK, or first-grade students, you will find alternate cover pages included for those grade levels as well!
Why teachers love these!
⭐⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"This is a great resource to keep on hand for the "extra" moments at the beginning of the year. It will be helpful to use year after year.” - Kelli A.
⭐⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"This is such a great help for Back To School. Just print and kids go to work. I use for morning work, center work and homework! Great resource to have on hand. Just keep in a file and copy what you need when you need it." - Theresa J.
⭐⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Great for getting started with the school year! I love that students can improve their fine motor skills along with their literacy and math skills by practicing cutting, coloring, tracing and using glue with these independent activities! Thanks!" - Robin E.
♥ When you purchase the No Prep Printables Bundle you get these back-to-school printables, PLUS no prep activities for every school month. Check it out! ♥