First Week of Spanish - Review - Repaso Primera Semana
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking for activities and resources for your upper elementary Spanish class? This bundle includes resources with flashcards, no prep worksheets and additional activities for your students. The following resources are included:Verb to be in Spanish BundleFamily in Spanish BundleClothes and ShoppingPrice $90.00Original Price $160.70Save $70.70
- Looking for activities and resources for your upper and lower elementary Spanish class? This bundle includes resources with flashcards, no prep worksheets and additional activities for your students on all levels from lower and upper elementary. The following resources are included for upper elementPrice $122.00Original Price $216.80Save $94.80
This resource includes everything you need for your first week of Spanish. This resource is packed with interactive notebooks, task cards, worksheets and more activities for your novice Spanish class.
- All About Me
- Months of the Year
- Days of the Week
This document includes the following:
- Task Cards Storage Tips
- Greetings and Salutations Task Cards
- Introducing Ourselves Flipbook
- Greetings and Salutations Matching Cards
- Greeting People in Spanish Worksheet
- Seasons and Months Matching Game
- Months of the year and Days of the week Task Cards
- Days of the Week and Months of the Year Puzzles
- Birthdays in my Classroom Worksheet
- Months of the year Walking Galleries
- Days of the week Walking Galleries
- Weather Task Cards
- Seasons Flipbooks
- Seasons Matching Cards
- All About Me Poster Prompts
- Creating my monster activity
- Find a friend who worksheet
- Vocabulary Lists
- Final Assessment (no word bank)
- Final Assessment (with word bank)
- Answer keys
Me llamo/My name is
Mi nombre es/My name is
GOODBYE/SEE YOU LATER
Hasta pronto/See you soon
Hasta luego/See you later
Adiós /Good bye
Nos vemos/See you
Buenas tardes/Good afternoon
Buenas noches/Good night
Buenos días/Good morning
Buen día/Good morning
NICE TO MEET YOU
Mucho gusto/Nice to meet you
Encantado/Pleased to meet you (for males)
Encantada/Pleased to meet you (for females)
HELLO/HOW ARE YOU?
¿Que tal?/How is it going?
¿Como estas?/How are you?
¿Como vas?/How are you doing?
ALL ABOUT ME
¿Cómo te llamas?/What is your name?
Me llamo/My name is
¿Dónde vives?/Where do you live?
Vivo en/ I live in
¿De dónde eres?/Where are you from?
Soy de/I am from
¿Cuántos años tienes?/How old are you?
Tengo… años/I am (to talk about your age)
¿Cuándo es tu cumpleaños?/When is your birthday?
mi cumpleaños es/My birthday is
¿Quiénes son tus amigos/as?/Who are your friends?
¿Cómo estas?/How are you?
Muy bien/Very good
Mal/Not good, bad
Mas o menos/so, so
DAYS – LOS DIAS
MONTHS – LOS MESES
SEASONS – LAS ESTACIONES
WEATHER – EL CLIMA
Es caluroso/it is hot
es soleado/it is sunny
Hace calor/it is hot
hace sol/it is sunny
Es ventoso/it is windy
es frio/it is cold
Hace viento/there is wind
hay hojas/there are leaves
Hay viento/there is windy
es frio/it is cold
Hay nieve/there is snow
hay neblina/there is fog
Hay granizo/there is hail
es lluvioso/it is rainy
Hay flores/there are flowers
hay tormentas/there are storms
Hoy es/Today is
Manana será/Tomorrow will be
Ayer fue/yesterday was
mucho/a lot of
All worksheets measure 4.84 x 7.5 inches. Ideal for interactive notebooks.
Check more Back to school in Spanish:
Calendar in Spanish with 6 colorful options and many of useful cards for your daily routine. Seasons posters included.
Classroom labels and editable desk plates
Supply labels, bilingual library labels, desk plates, name tags and centers labels.
Decorative posters for your classroom. Colors, numbers, feelings and shapes in Spanish.
Seating chart and cards in Spanish. A wide variety of options to fit your class' needs.