Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.14 MB | 9 pages
*Progressive Bundle! Buy now and get all updates free!*
This ever increasing bundle will take care of the administrative aspect of your first year (or anyone looking for a comprehensive and organized system) to allow more time spent focusing on the students. Contents include:
1. Syllabus- Covers everything from rules and discipline, to all classroom expectations and course procedures. The syllabus is formatted to fit cleanly onto two pages, with a third detachable page for students to return signed with parent information. Replace all red text with content that is customized for your classroom.
2. Sign In / Sign Out Sheet- This simple sign in / sign out sheet is the perfect solution to record who leaves your classroom with an easy to use interface. Compatible with all types of printers and designed especially for black and white printing. PDF format may be selected for double sided printing to use as little paper as possible.
3. Borrow Log- This easy to use sheet keeps track of all items borrowed and returned throughout the school year. By doing this you can ensure your materials stay your materials, while enforcing accountability.
4. Year Material Assignment Sheet- This first day log will give you peace of mind on the last day of school. Use this form when assigning classroom objects (textbooks, calculators, etc.) that the students will keep all throughout the year. Simply record the item name, the identification # (or other system your school uses), and the student it belongs to. On the last day they should return the exact same item. Optimized for two sided printing with this two page document. Print additional copies of the second sheet if more space is needed.
5. Attendance Log- Quickly and concisely take classroom attendance on a daily basis. Formatted to minimize confusion when recording and reading information. Each sheet can cover one class for one month of the school year.
6. Grade Record- Accurately record student scores to maintain hard copies of these important records. Print off additional sheets as necessary to use throughout the entire year.
More Products Coming:
Week of 4/24:
-Parent Contact Form
Week of 5/1
-Substitute Teacher Information
Week of 5/8
-First Day Checklist
-Daily Task List
Week of 5/15
-First Day Ice Breakers
*Additional products may be added in addition to the above.