Here are 20 number sense riddle cards for first and second grade math, a fun and engaging way to build math skills!
This set is a sample from 120 Riddles for the Hundred Chart for Grades 1-2, Set 1.
The cards can be used in so many ways:
* In whole group or small group lessons, try these for spiral review!
* As an attention grabber to start off your online Zoom lessons
* In a small group or with partners
* For independent practice
* Use the riddles for a great 100th Day of School activity!
* Use them as task cards or for a Read the Room activity - keep your little mathematicians moving for better learning!
In order to be successful with these riddle cards, your students should be familiar with odd/even, tens and ones, coins (pennies, nickels, dimes), and comparison signs for equalities and inequalities.
To allow for more independent use in math centers, this resource also includes an answer key.
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You'll also enjoy...
Would you like to save money on future TPT purchases? It’s easy!
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Your feedback is important to me! It helps me to improve products and design the new resources you need for your classroom.
Be the first to know about my newest resources!
Click here to follow my store! You'll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺