Mini bundle of 11 worksheets and activities for the first week of Spanish class including:
- Two reading comprehension activities.
- Verb SER conjugation: complete sentences and criss cross puzzle activity.
- Verbs -AR conjugation: complete sentences and criss cross puzzle activity.
- Telling the time activity: laminate and have students draw the times you say, test each other, and speak in pairs.
- Dates activity: using days and months to express what day is today, tomorrow, yesterday.
- Definite articles activity: classify according to gender and number of nouns.
- speaking bingo activity: students walk around the classroom, talk to classmates and find someone who...
- writing activity: complete the comic and decorate the background of scenes to match the comic dialogues.
- Tongue twister activity to improve pronunciation of R and RR sounds.
Creative Font by Krista Wallden: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden