First/Then Board - Easy Behavior Management
I use this tool with my special needs students. Easily motivate those students for are hard to get working.
- Print and laminate First/Then board
- Print and laminate and cut out the Choice Activities
- Using a dry erase marker to write or draw the activity you wish your student to complete in the ‘FIRST’ box.
- Have your student choose an activity and you then complete the length of time they are allowed on that activity.
- I chose to attach some sticky velcro (hook and loop) tape to the ‘THEN’ box and some to each of the choice activities so that they are quick and easy to change as needed.