What is FirstieSurvival?
Do you have a quick moment? Watch **THIS** quick video to see the packet in ACTION!
FirstieSurvival Curriculum is a week long program designed to assist teachers in their first week of first grade. This program was designed by a teacher, for teachers in hopes that all necessary material could be found in one document. Furthermore, that the majority of the material could be edited to fit YOUR individual needs. The program consists of one week’s worth of lesson plans, first week teacher necessities, and an abundance of first week tips and tricks. Allow FirstieSurvival to assist you in making this your best year yet!
What is Included?
- Meet the teacher letter template (editable)
- Open House/Meet the Teacher night documents (editable)
- Meet the teacher book template (editable)
- 1st day routine cards (editable)
- Dry Erase Markers Book (editable)
- I Can Do It Myself Book (Perseverance) (editable)
- Around the Classroom Book (editable)
- Around the School Book (editable)
- Five Star Work Book (editable)
- 5 days of EXPLICIT LESSON PLANS (editable) *morning meeting, reader's workshop, FirstieCamp, writing, math, and phonics are ALL covered in the lesson plans!
- All necessary practice sheets.
I already have your other programs... do I need this?
Well, that is really up to you! However, I am confident that new and veteran teachers will find something within this packet that they fall in love with! Knowing that nearly all documents are editable is also a great option! The reader's workshop lesson plans also include a modified close read using, The Energy Bus!
Hmmm, I've seen ___ on your blog before. Is this packet filled with 'repeats?'
It's quite possible that you might find a page or two that have been found on my blog or I've posted before. However, I am certain that this packet has been priced accordingly to not charge for those pages. Yet, the ease of having them all in one place outweighs the 'repeat' label.
Be sure to view the preview to see more of the packet!
If you have any questions at all about this packet please email me at email@example.com
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook