Exotic fish graphics with eye-popping patterns. A collection of 101 full-page fish designs for use with themed projects.
A good set of reference images should feature enough different designs to provide students with a broad choice and promote plenty of variety in the finished projects. With 101 different images to choose from, your students won't run out of options soon.
Includes two sizes for printing, Standard letter size and 11x17"!
- Transfer images directly to scratch-art paper and other media.
- Fill in designs with create zentangle-style patterns.
- Use as coloring sheets for crayon, felt pens or colored-pencil.
- Decorate your classroom.
- I like to provide these when I introduce a new medium to let the students experiment.
- A favorite of mine is watercolor pencil. Encourage students to use minimal water leave every other shape dry. Intermediate spaces may be painted the following day to minimize wrinkling on standard copy paper.
Your students may also enjoy my Op-Art Coloring Sheets
or my Tiki Art.
© Scott Cummins