Students will learn about the physical characteristics of fish, reptiles, and amphibians; and research to learn more about their life cycles.
- recognize the physical characteristics of fish, reptiles, and amphibians
- identify reptiles and amphibians
- research an interesting fact about a chosen reptile or amphibian
- learn about and discuss the life cycle of a frog with a partner
- order the stages in a frog’s life and describe each stage in words
Suggestions for differentiation are also included so that all students can be successful in the learning environment.