Also included in
- It's time to splash into your pond theme with these engaging, hands-on resources for preschoolers to kindergarteners! Hop from lily pad to lily pad practicing initial sounds, feed the frogs for a counting activity, measure the fish you catch, see how far you can flick jumping frogs for a measurement$11.20$17.50Save $6.30
Let's search the pond or sea for some fish! Place the colorful fish with letters in the bottom of a sensory bin. Cover with blue sand or rice to act as water. Have students use paintbrushes to search for a letter. When they find one, color the fish on the recording sheet to match the fish found in the water. Great for a pond or ocean theme! Don't forget to check out the rest of the activities in my Pond Bundle!
*Please help keep costs low by making sure your cart total is at least $3.00. This helps eliminate credit card fees. Thanks!
- uppercase / lowercase recording sheet (black & white only)
- uppercase lettered fish (2 sheets; color only)
- lowercase lettered fish (2 sheets; color only)
Materials needed for this activity:
- sensory bin filled with blue sand or rice
- markers / daubers
Check out more THEMED BUNDLES!
- Community Helpers
- “Jack and the Beanstalk”
- Me & My Family
- Nursery Rhymes
- Wild West
Click the ★ green star ★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 20% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Turner Tots!
Let’s connect! To see this activity plus more in action, check out:
If there is anything you need to make this resource work for your classroom, please e-mail me at . I would be happy to help!