PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do you keep a fish tank in your classroom or somewhere in the school? Provide a simple integrated vocabulary reinforcement activity for your multi-age classroom or 1st year language learners.
What is included:
• Two part checklist format worksheet activity (Bilingual)
• Student instructions (In Spanish and English)
• Various worksheets (formatted for printing and distribution or display on document camera or smartboard
• Sentence level worksheet activity
• Charting activity with sample chart
• Bilingual interactive question and response activity
• Lesson activity suggestions
The task is really more about the wonder of discovery than using vocabulary however, the students have a good time even if they stretch the limitations of scientific observation.
Integrated skill practice:
-Animal topic vocabulary
-Spanish with English cognates
-Plural nouns and Adjectives
Integrated science, math, language. (If students have access to tablets or computers and have worked with graphing programs, technology also can integrate into this project (optional).
Fish Tank Observation Vocabulary Activity is a stand-alone activity. If you would like additional animal topic activities, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Put your valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting! ¡Mil gracias! Haz un clic and Follow!