Fish and Game Warden: protecting ecosystems game and endangered species project
Also included in
- Are you looking for easy ways to integrate STEM career exploration and make your NGSS lessons more relevant and engaging? With this introductory STEM career exploration curriculum, turn every lesson into a STEM lesson, and effortlessly make career connections! Featuring over 300 pages worth of engagPrice $90.85Original Price $103.95Save $13.10
- A must-have for any animal science, life sciences, or biology teacher! This Careers With Animals bundle includes everything you need to incorporate animal-related STEM careers and fun activities in your classroom. The Careers With Animals Life Science Bundle includes a mix of in-person and distancePrice $35.14Original Price $38.96Save $3.82
- A solid understanding of Environmental Science is critical for our next generation of leaders and innovators. Combine scientific understanding with career exploration in this Environmental Science STEM Lessons and Career Exploration Bundle! A good mix of in person and distance learning resources incPrice $37.97Original Price $48.94Save $10.97
Through an interactive activity, students explore what a Fish and Game Warden does, and how they maintain the 'web of life'. Students will then act as Fish and Game Wardens to devise a protection plan for an endangered species of their choice. Supports NGSS standards MS-LS2-4. Purchase includes:
1. step by step lesson plan written in 5E format for in-person learning (will take two 60 minute class periods),
2. student worksheet pack with career profile section, project description, and student research/planning worksheets
3. simple project grading checklist
4. answer key for career profile section
5. access to corresponding Fish and Game Warden online career exploration resources including virtual job shadow youtube video, downloadable career information sheet in English and Spanish, and fun career focused game
This resource works best with in-person learning.
You might also like...
STEM Career Exploration Introductory Curriculum
More Earth & Environmental Science STEM Career Exploration Resources
- Seasons Lesson & Career Exploration
- Water Pollution STEM Challenge
- Intro to Ecology STEM Challenge
- Resource Availability Project
- Soil Scientist Mini Unit Plan
- Alternative Fuels Webquest
- Making Energy From Trash!
- and many more earth & environmental science STEM activities!
Want valuable download & go resources to help you effortlessly integrate STEM career exploration? Then get a copy of my FREE Quick Start STEM Career Exploration Kit!