Use this fun lesson on how to draw fish to also teach about feelings, emotions, and problem-solving. With lots of teaching choices, you can do a fish directed drawing, a student-led choice drawing, a Roll & Draw game, or use one of the coloring pages to focus on writing and problem-solving rather than drawing.
• Complete a fish drawing and use the writing label to describe the emotion.
• Use the Print & Go page at a drawing or writing center.
• Have students add color and writing inside the captions on the problem-solving coloring pages.
• Use the single fish coloring pages with or without writing.
What You Get
• Teacher Instructions (5 pages)
• Roll & Draw (1 page)
• Choice Drawing (1 page)
• Labels (1 page)
• Print & Go (1 page)
• Problem-Solving Coloring & Writing (3 pages)
• Coloring (6 pages)
A total of 18 pages
Please take a look at the preview to get a snapshot of what you get.
For even more art project ideas, take a look at my blog post about this lesson.
This lesson is included in my Drawing MEGA Bundle
You might also like my Emoji Drawing
lesson that also incorporated emotions and feelings as well as the addition of "I statements".
Thanks for visiting!