Fish Themed Alphabet Matching cards are perfect for circle time, word wall labels, literacy centers, and so much more. Each page contains a fish with the upper and lowercase letter printed in the middle of the fish. You can use the entire page as an alphabet card or cut each fish out.
Directions: I suggest all pages are printed on card stock and laminated for durability. I have provided several different sizes to accommodate the many uses you may have in your classroom.
The Alphabet Card Packet contains the following:
• 8.5” x 11” with each upper and lowercase letter on a separate page.
• 2 up on a page for an approximate 8.5” x 5.5” finished size.
• 4 up on a page for an approximate 5.5” x 4.25” finished size.
• 6 up on a page for an approximate 3.5” x 4” finished size.
• All alphabet cards on one sheet. Ideal to use in home activity folders or a quick reference for students at their desk.
For more ideas and resources follow my blog at: LaniesLittleLearners.blogspot.com.
If you have any suggestions and/or comments to make this learning packet better, please feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find a mistake or typo in the packet, please email me at: email@example.com so I can fix the error and send you a revised packet.