Fishing for Information Getting To Know You printable activity. Perfect for the first or last day and week. It is a great getting to know you activity that students will love. Quick and easy to prepare!
★★★Purchase the Back to School Bundle★★★
Purchase other fun and engaging activities like this one in the Back to School Activities Galore bundle
. By purchasing the bundle instead of individual worksheets you will save 60%!!! Click Here To View!
The first week is crucial for establishing the type of classroom and student behaviors you want for the year ahead. This resource is a fun way to learn about your students and help them to learn about each other. It is a great activity for establishing a safe and supportive learning environment where students feel valued, cared for and respected.
Directions For Use – Fishing for Information
> 1 Fishing for Information worksheet per student.
> Pencil or pen for each student.
1. Students fill in the worksheet by writing their answer to each question in the large box.
2. Once all students have filled in the worksheet, students are given a set amount of time to walk around the room and try and find other students with the same answer as theirs for each box.
3. If students find someone else with the same answer, that student writes their name in the box below the question.
4. The aim is to try and get another students name in every single box.
5. This is a great game for getting to know each other and learning names.
If you liked this product, you might also enjoy these products. Click the links and check them out now!
Four Operations Board Games Bundle (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
No Cost, Trackable Classroom Rewards Wall Display
Stay updated on my products and network with other teachers.
Click here to follow me on Facebook.
Click here to follow me on Pinterest
Feedback and Ratings:
A big thank you to everyone who leaves a rating or feedback. It earns you TPT credits (which you can use to reduce the cost of future purchases) but it also lets me know if you like my product and would like more of the same. I am so immensely thankful and humbled whenever someone takes the time to do this so please know that it is always greatly appreciated. :)
Thank you for reading and happy teaching!