A bright and fun addition to any maths lesson or centres!
In this pack you get
- Addition mats (2 versions), one with 2 fishbowls and one with fishbowls
- Equation cards for addition to 10 and missing addend equation cards for addition to 10. Also included are ’equal to’ cards
- Tens frames. These include all addition facts to 10 and turnarounds as missing addends. You also get blank tens frames
- Addition word problems (2 different levels… basic addition and missing addend). These use the language of fish so that students can act out the card using the manipulative and mats/tens frames
- Editable cards to make up your own word problems (one set with images to match addition cards and one set for subtraction)
- Subtraction mats
- Blank subtraction tens frames
- Equation cards for subtraction from 10 and missing value equation cards for subtraction from 10. Also included are ’equal to’ cards
- Subtraction word problems (2 different levels… basic subtraction and missing value). These use the language of fish so that students can act out the card using the manipulative and mats/tens frames
The inspiration for this resource came from some cute fish erasers that I found at my local Kmart (Australia), however they could be used with any hands on manipulative and whiteboard markers. Make sure you check out pictures of this pack in action on Facebook
This resource is easy to differentiate and provide hands-on fun for students!
Be sure to check out the other resources designed around the fish erasers
Fishy Number Mats
and the other addition and subtraction packs
Pineapple Addition Pack
Macaroon Addition & Subtraction Pack
Check out some other great resources in my store to save you time
Fine Motor Activity Pack
Addition to 20 SORTING MATS
Don’t forget to provide feedback on this product to earn TpT credits that you can use to lower the cost of future purchase!
If you have any concerns or queries please don’t hesitate to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org. For updates on products and teaching ideas like my Facebook page Stay Classy Classrooms
Thank you for visiting Stay Classy Classrooms