Target Skill: Expressing object functions
• 24 fishbowl cards (with objects inside)
• 6 game cards
• 54 fish cards
• 6 in each color – red, blue, purple, green, yellow, orange
• 6 “put one fish back” cards
• 6 “pick another card” cards
• 6 “take a fish from another player” cards
How to play…
Print and laminate all cards. Cut out fish and fishbowl cards. Put the fishbowl cards in one pile. Shuffle all the fish and special cards and place in a different pile.
Each player gets a game card. The object of the game is to be the first to collect all 6 fish colors. Each player takes a turn picking a fishbowl card and expressing a function for the pictured object. The player then picks a card from the fish pile and places it on the matching color word on his/her game card. If the player chooses a card he/she already has, then the player must place the card on the bottom of the fish pile. If a specialty card is picked, follow the directions on the card.