~*~*~* Fit and Fluent! *~*~*~*~
~*~ Fitness and Exercise Fun! ~*~
There are 30 weeks of sight word practice in this product. The table of contents makes it easy to click on the week you want to practice so you don't have to search!! You can just go right to it and your kids will be having fun and practicing their sight words in no time!
Kids will love practicing their sight words when they can move around in fun ways after each slide.
It's always great when we can do things at once by getting in a brain break and learning at the same time!
Sight words included by week:
1. the, of, and, a, to, in, is, you, that, it
2. he, was, for, on, are, as, with, his, they, I
3. at, be, this, have, from, or, one, had, by, words
4. but, not, what, all, were, we, when, your, can, said
5. there, use, an, each, which, she, do, how, their, if
6. will, up, other, about, out, many, then, them, these, so
7. some, her, would, make, like, him, into, time, has, look
8. two, more, write, go, see, number, no, way, could, people
9. my, than, first, water, been, called, who, oil, sit, now
10. find, long, down, day, did, get, come, made, may, part
11. over, new, sound, take, only, little, work, know, place, years
12. live, me, back, give, most, very, after, things, our, just
13. name, good, sentence, man, think, say, great, where, help, through
14. much, before, line, right, too, means, old, any, same, tell
15. boy, follow, came, want, show, also, around, form, three, small
16. set, put, end, does, another, well, large, must, big, even
17. such, because, turn, here, why, ask, went, men, read, need
18. land, different, home, us, move, try, kind, hand, picture, again
19. change, off, play, spell, air, away, animal, house, point, page
20. letter, mother, answer, found, study, still, learn, should, friend, world
21. high, every, near, add, food, between, own, below, country, plant
22. last, school, father, keep, tree, never, start, city, Earth, eyes
23. light, thought, head, under, story, saw, left, don’t, few, while
24. along, might, close, something, seem, next, hard, open, example, begin
25. life, always, those, both, paper, together, got, group, often, run
26. important, until, children, side, car, mile, night, walk, white, feet
27. sea, began, grow, took, river, four, carry, state, once, book
28. bear, stop, without, second, late, miss, idea, enough, eat, face
29. watch, far, read, real, almost, let, above, girl, sometimes, mountains
30. cut, young, talk, soon, list, song, being, leave, family, it’s
You may also like:
Phonics printables for the year
- Check out this bundle to get my phonics packs at nearly half of what they would cost if bought them individually.
Weekly newsletters (editable)
- Each newsletter includes a list of sight and spelling words that students will need to practice that week. The lists included are the same ones used in this product. You can also edit the newsletter order and content to make it match your year.
1st grade pacing guide
- This product contains an overview of the yearly plan for phonics that I use with my class. I have made spelling and sight word lists for you to post in your room each week. There are also sight word flashcards that you can print. I like print these on colored paper, laminate, hole punch, and then keep sets of them on binder rings for easy grab and go practice throughout the year.
Fit and Fluent - Dolch Sight Word Brain Breaks