Also included in
- Teach students how to take care of their bodies with this Physical Health Bundle. Students will learn how to eat balanced diets, read food labels, build exercise routines, and more. This skills-based health education teaching bundle will help students lay a foundation for sustainable health and well$37.40$55.00Save $17.60
This FItness Lesson Plan Bundle contains everything you need to teach students how to use fitness to build lifelong physical health. This skills-based health education unit comes with six lesson plans designed to teach students about the value of fitness, designing personal fitness programs, goal writing, and more.
Distance Learning Compatible
This resource is hosted on Google Drive, featuring Google Slides edition of student worksheets and can be used with Google Classroom. - - Want to learn how to use Project School Wellness resources in your distance learning classroom? Learn how on our blog!
This engaging bundle will introduce students to the core concepts of Physical Health and learn how to actively increase their physical well-being. These activities are part of the Project School Wellness Curriculum and build upon an understanding of total health and dimensions of health.
This resource contains six lessons as well as two bonus resources. Activities include peer discussions, sorting activities, learning stations, and more. Please make sure to check out the Preview to see all that you’ll be getting with this bundle.
- Lesson 1: Physical Health
- Lesson 2: The Value of Fitness
- Lesson 3: Components of Fitness & FITT Principle
- Lesson 4: Goal Writing
- Lesson 5: Designing Workouts
- Lesson 6: Creating a Personal Fitness Program
When you download, you’ll receive a full lesson plan with everything you need to teach the lesson, from the beginning of class to the end:
- Instruction Video - Just for teachers, outlining how to teach the lesson
- Teaching Guide - A detailed lesson plan
- Teaching Powerpoints
- Student Worksheets - They come as PDFs and Google Slides
- Grading Rubrics and Answer Keys - For quick and meaningful assessments
- Free updates for life!
Free Lesson Plans -
- Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! Use this bundle to introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
Free Skills-Based Health Workshop -S/a>
- A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging health lesson plans focused on relevant issues.
Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-based approach -
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus -
If you like this resource, you might also like these related products:
- Components of Fitness and FITT Principle
- Nutrition Scavenger Hunt
- PE Fitness Stations Circuit Training Workout with Posters
- Exercise Posters with Photos and Descriptions
- Physical Health Learning Stations
- Nutrition Lesson Plans with Food Label Digital Adventure
- How to Read Food Labels Digital Adventure and Lesson Plan
- Physical Health Lesson Plan Bundle
- Physical Health Lesson Plans
- Physical Health Vocabulary Sort
Google Drive Disclaimer
Upon purchase, you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive. Using Google Drive is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!