This presentation walks you through planning a Benchmark unit from a teacher's perspective, using specific strategies and tools that I find helpful in my own classroom.
*IF YOU FIND THIS HELPFUL, PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A RATING AND FEEDBACK!
Included in this file:
- Sample ELA block (whole class/small group)
- Structure of a Benchmark unit (overview)
- Unit outlines
- Weekly outlines for K-1 and 2-6
- Helpful hints for approaching the text and teaching grammar/vocabulary
- Designated ELD
- Small groups
- How to receive additional support in my Facebook group
- A message/reminder to teachers implementing Benchmark Advance
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THE RESOURCES IN THIS PRESENTATION CAN BE FOUND ON MY TPT SHOP! :)
Click the green star to follow my shop!