Five Easy Mother's Day Art Projects contain five art projects using everyday classroom art supplies, an introduction with presentation suggestions, supply lists for each, directions, and examples of each lesson. All of the projects are creating art with flowers in a vase, using five different ways. All can be made into a nice piece of art or a greeting card for the student's caregiver. The lessons are projects that are not gender specific.
1. Flowers in a vase paper collage with origami paper
2. Flowers in a vase with vase drawing and cut out flowers
3. Flowers in a vase paper collage Picasso style
4. Flowers in a vase still life drawing with markers
5. Flowers in a vase with chalk or pastels