Also included in
- Preschool speech therapy activities and language centers full of froggy fun with basic concepts, wh questions, object function, verbs, articulation, literacy, and more for spring speech therapy and summer too. Perfect for Frog, Bugs, and Insect themes in speech therapy or the classroom. Low color/gr$11.00$15.00Save $4.00
A preschool song activity for spring speech therapy with an interactive book for the nursery rhyme plus a cut and paste send-home reader. Hop into story re-telling, plural verbs, prepositions, rhyme and articulation with this well-loved rhyme. Count down as the adorable frogs jump in the pool. Glub! Glub!
Repetitive stories, songs, and nursery rhymes are fabulous for speech and language development! This flipbook illustrates the traditional rhyme and fingerplay with colorful, engaging visuals. The adorable little frogs are removable, allowing children to pull them off as they “jump into the pool.”
This /g/ and /sp/-sound loaded story provides plenty of fun, repetitive practice for your young students. Read the book together, then have students make their mini-books as you teach literacy skills, phonological awareness, and comprehension.
The mini-book is terrific to send home for homework and includes a parent letter too.
Please Note: This product is also included in my Five Green and Speckled Frogs Nursery Rhyme Activities 2-Pack, The 2-pack includes a huge language and articulation activity pack to go with the story, as well as a No-Print story version for tablet or computer viewing. See it here:
If you purchase the 2-pack, you will not need to purchase this flipbook separately!
• Story Re-Telling
• Wh Question Comprehension
• Yes/No Questions
• Math Concepts (counting down from 5)
• Past tense –ed verbs
• Synonyms, Antonyms
• Articulation of final /g/ and /g/ blends
A BW version of this product is included for those who need to conserve color printing resources.
• 21-page Interactive Flip Book
• 5 frog pieces for children to pull off the log as the sing the song.
• Five Green and Speckled Frogs Rhyme Poster
• A cut and paste Reader/ Mini Book: Count the frogs on the logs, then paste the log with the correct number of frogs in your book. Includes a parent page.
• Language development questions and prompts included for targeted skills
❤ More spring and summer speech therapy activities you may like:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺