Also included in
- Preschool speech therapy activities and language centers full of froggy fun with basic concepts, wh questions, object function, verbs, articulation, literacy, and more for spring speech therapy and summer too. Perfect for Frog, Bugs, and Insect themes in speech therapy or the classroom. Low color/gr$11.00$15.00Save $4.00
Froggy fun with this nursery rhyme activity for spring speech therapy in an ink-saving no-print format! Your children will love interacting with this favorite story and song as you work on following directions, re-telling, spring vocabulary, and literacy skills.
Great as a speech teletherapy activity, you’ll also love showing this interactive pdf on your computer, tablet or your interactive whiteboard to teach following simple 1-2 element directions, spring vocabulary articulation of /g/, /l/, and /sp/ plus story retelling with your early learners.
Have fun singing the song as you read the story. (Audio not included). Students click on the object named in each picture to advance the slides.
Repetition and a visual of each word are shown after each page of the song to increase comprehension and learning of vocabulary. For example: "One frog jumped in the pool, where it was nice and cool." Touch the frog who is jumping. "Yes! That's the frog who is jumping."
Please Note: This product is also included in my:
which includes this product plus a comprehensive set of fun Frog and Pond-Themed materials (including a printable mini-book to send home) designed for multiple speech therapy sessions or classroom literacy circles.
If you have purchased the bundle you already own this product and do not need to purchase it separately.
➤CONTENTS: Total of 41 Useable Pages
• NO-PRINT Five Green and Speckled Frogs Story for tablet or computer
• Five Green and Speckled Frog Poster
Repetitive stories and songs are wonderful for speech and language development!
This story is loaded with /g/, final /l/ and /sp/ articulation, and vocabulary practice.
• Following Simple 1-2 element Directions
• Listening Comprehension
• Story Re-telling
• Answering “Who, Where, What Doing” Questions
• Targeting Verb + ing endings: sitting, eating, jumping
• Articulation of Final /g/ (frog, log, bug)
• Articulation of final /l/ (pool, cool)
• Articulation of /sp/ blend (speckled)
• Plurals (frogs, bugs)
❤ You may also be interested in:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺