Ribbit! Huge nursery rhyme fun within this 2-pack bundle of activities for The Five Green and Speckled Frogs. It's chock-full of activities for language concepts, articulation, and literacy this spring or summer.
Perfect for Spring, Summer Frog, Bugs and Insect themes in speech therapy or the classroom. Low color/grayscale versions are included.
This 2-Pack Saves you 20% and includes the following two spring products. Please click these links to see more and view the product previews:
Five Green and Speckled Frogs Interactive Flip Book & Reader
Five Green and Speckled Frogs Spring Activities for Speech Therapy
Ink Conscious? No problem! A No-Print Version of the story and Low Color/Grayscale versions of the activities are included.
If you purchase this 2-pack, you will not need to purchase the Interactive Flipbook and Reader and Spring Activities Pack products separately!
The /g/-sound loaded story provides plenty of fun repetitive practice for your young students in speech therapy, RTI, Pre-K and kindergarten classrooms.
• Phonological Awareness- rhyme, counting syllables, beginning and ending sounds, sound deletion/substitution
• Answering Questions: Yes/No, What Do?, Who? Why? Which? Where?
• Past Tense: Repetitive practice with the verb “jumped”
• Verb +ing endings: Repetitive practice with “sitting, eating”
• Vocabulary: Naming category members, category member sorting
• Associations: Which pictures go together?
• Story Comprehension: Story detail questions, sequencing, re-tell
• Object Function
• Same/Different Matching
• Size Concepts: Large, Medium, Small
• Position Concepts: in front, behind, between, on
• Quantity Concepts: Counting to 5, most/least
• Following One & Two-element Directions : Color and size
• Math Concepts (counting down from 5)
• Synonyms, Antonyms
• Articulation of final /g/ and /g/ blends
Contents: 90+ Useable pages and 22 activities
• 21-page Interactive Flip Book with ½ pages and 5 interactive pieces to attach to the full-sized last page. The children participate by pulling the frogs off the log as they jump into the pool.
• Five Green and Speckled Frogs Rhyme Poster
• Five Green and Speckled Frogs Student Reader/ Mini Book: Interactive cut and paste- count the frogs on the logs. Paste the log with the correct number of frogs in your book. Great to send home for extra practice. Includes parent page.
• Classroom Story Book PLUS a No-Print version for shared reading
• Magnet board/ Flannel board set for story re-tell
• 18 Yes/No Question cards
• 24 Wh? Question cards: What, Where, Which
• 18 Category Sorting Cards with Mats-Ocean animals, Pond Animals
• 12 Naming Category Members Cards
• 18 Following Directions Cards: 1 element (size: small, med, large) Clothespin task
• 12 Following Directions Cards 2-element (color & size)
• 15 Object Function Cards with color sorting mat
• 24 final /g/ Artic Cards
• Word Wall Cards
• How Many Syllables? Dot marker printable
• Associations: Spring Go-Togethers. Cut and paste printable
• Pond Life Picture Matching. Cut and paste printable
• Find the Frogs Printable: Are they in front, behind, between, on?
• What Word ends with the G sound? Cut and paste printable
• Phonological Awareness Question sheet: sound and syllable isolation, deletion and substitution
• Frog Finger Puppet
• Open-ended Dot Marker Page: Hungry Frog
• Leaping Lily Pads Game: Beware of the turtle! Open-ended fun for any target.
You may also be interested in:
Five Little Ducks Language, Literacy and Articulation Unit
Spring Speech Vocabulary Games: St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Spring
Basic Concept Cowboys: Quantity, Position & Sequence
Thank You for visiting my store, Speech Sprouts
. You may contact me at: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-Sprouts
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺