Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Preschool speech therapy activities and language centers full of froggy fun with basic concepts, wh questions, object function, verbs, articulation, literacy and more for spring speech therapy and summer. too
Perfect for Frog, Bugs and Insect themes in speech therapy or the classroom. Low color/grayscale versions are included.
This Bundle Saves you 20% and includes the following two products. Please click these links to see more and view the product previews:
Ink Conscious? No problem! A No-Print Version of the story and Low Color/Grayscale versions of the activities are included.
Please Note: If you purchase this 2-pack, you will not need to purchase the Interactive Flipbook and Reader and Spring Activities Pack products separately!
The /g/-sound loaded story provides plenty of fun repetitive practice for your young students in speech therapy, RTI, Pre-K and kindergarten classrooms.
• Phonological Awareness- rhyme, counting syllables, beginning and ending sounds, sound deletion/substitution
• Answering Questions: Yes/No, What Do?, Who? Why? Which? Where?
• Past Tense: Repetitive practice with the verb “jumped”
• Verb +ing endings: Repetitive practice with “sitting, eating”
• Vocabulary: Naming category members, category member sorting
• Associations: Which pictures go together?
• Story Comprehension: Story detail questions, sequencing, re-tell
• Object Function
• Same/Different Matching
• Size Concepts: Large, Medium, Small
• Position Concepts: in front, behind, between, on
• Quantity Concepts: Counting to 5, most/least
• Following One & Two-element Directions : Color and size
• Math Concepts (counting down from 5)
• Synonyms, Antonyms
• Articulation of final /g/ and /g/ blends
Contents: 90+ Useable pages and 22 activities
• 21-page Interactive Flip Book with ½ pages and 5 interactive pieces to attach to the full-sized last page. The children participate by pulling the frogs off the log as they jump into the pool.
• Five Green and Speckled Frogs Rhyme Poster
• Five Green and Speckled Frogs Student Reader/ Mini Book: Interactive cut and paste- count the frogs on the logs. Paste the log with the correct number of frogs in your book. Great to send home for extra practice. Includes parent page.
• Classroom Story Book PLUS a No-Print version for shared reading
• Magnet board/ Flannel board set for story re-tell
• 18 Yes/No Question cards
• 24 Wh? Question cards: What, Where, Which
• 18 Category Sorting Cards with Mats-Ocean animals, Pond Animals
• 12 Naming Category Members Cards
• 18 Following Directions Cards: 1 element (size: small, med, large) Clothespin task
• 12 Following Directions Cards 2-element (color & size)
• 15 Object Function Cards with color sorting mat
• 24 final /g/ Artic Cards
• Word Wall Cards
• How Many Syllables? Dot marker printable
• Associations: Spring Go-Togethers. Cut and paste printable
• Pond Life Picture Matching. Cut and paste printable
• Find the Frogs Printable: Are they in front, behind, between, on?
• What Word ends with the G sound? Cut and paste printable
• Phonological Awareness Question sheet: sound and syllable isolation, deletion and substitution
• Frog Finger Puppet
• Open-ended Dot Marker Page: Hungry Frog
• Leaping Lily Pads Game: Beware of the turtle! Open-ended fun for any target.
You may also be interested in:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺