Speech Therapy Frog fun! Teach story re-telling, verbs, a pond full of language concepts, articulation, and literacy this spring or summer with this well-loved story and nursery rhyme! Count down as the adorable frogs jump in the pool. Glub! Glub!
Perfect for Spring, Summer Frog, Bugs and Insect themes in speech therapy or the classroom. Low color/grayscale version is included.
Ink Conscious? No problem! A No-Print Version of the story and Low Color/Grayscale version of the activities is included.
This product is also included in my Five Green and Speckled Frogs Nursery Rhyme 2-Pack, which also includes an Interactive Five Little Green and Speckled Frogs Flip Book, Cut and Paste Student Reader and Poster. If you purchase the 2 pack, you will not need to purchase this product separately!
See these products here:
Five Green and Speckled Frogs Interactive Flip Book & Reader
Five Green and Speckled Frogs Nursery Rhyme Activities 2-Pack
This /g/-sound loaded story provides plenty of fun repetitive practice for your young students in speech therapy, RTI, Pre-K and kindergarten classrooms.
• Phonological Awareness- rhyme, counting syllables, beginning and ending sounds, sound deletion/substitution
• Answering Questions: Yes/No, What Do?, Who? Why? Which? Where?
• Past Tense: Repetitive practice with the verb “jumped”
• Verb +ing endings: Repetitive practice with “sitting, eating”
• Vocabulary: Naming category members, category member sorting
• Associations: Which pictures go together?
• Story Comprehension: Story detail questions, sequencing, re-tell
• Object Function
• Same/Different Matching
• Size Concepts: Large, Medium, Small
• Position Concepts: in front, behind, between, on
• Quantity Concepts: Counting to 5, most/least
• Following One & Two-element Directions : Color and size
• Articulation: Final /g/
Contents: 61 Useable pages and 20 activities
• Classroom Story Book PLUS a No-Print version for shared reading
• Magnet board/ Flannel board set for story re-tell
• 18 Yes/No Question cards
• 24 Wh? Question cards: What, Where, Which
• 18 Category Sorting Cards with Mats-Ocean animals, Pond Animals
• 12 Naming Category Members Cards
• 18 Following Directions Cards: 1 element (size: small, med, large) Clothespin task
• 12 Following Directions Cards 2-element (color & size)
• 15 Object Function Cards with color sorting mat
• 24 final /g/ Artic Cards
• Word Wall Cards
• How Many Syllables? Dot marker printable
• Associations: Spring Go-Togethers. Cut and paste printable
• Pond Life Picture Matching. Cut and paste printable
• Find the Frogs Printable: Are they in front, behind, between, on?
• What Word ends with the G sound? Cut and paste printable
• Phonological Awareness Question sheet: sound and syllable isolation, deletion and substitution
• Frog Finger Puppet
• Open-ended Dot Marker Page: Hungry Frog
• Leaping Lily Pads Game: Beware of the turtle! Open-ended fun for any target.
You may also be interested in:
Five Little Ducks Language, Literacy and Articulation Unit
Spring Speech Vocabulary Games: St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Spring
Basic Concept Cowboys: Quantity, Position & Sequence
Thank You for visiting my store, Speech Sprouts
. You may contact me at: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-Sprouts
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺