This bundle contains five full lessons from a scheme of work investigating Medieval Castles.
These lessons are aimed towards KS3/year 7 in the UK but could easily be adapted for other year levels, key stages and curricula.
The bundle contains five lessons:
- Lesson One: Introduction to castles
- Lesson Two: The best place to build a castle.
- Lesson Three: Motte and Bailey Castles
- Lesson Four: Development of Castles over time
- Lesson Five: Attacking a Castle
All five lessons are ready to teach and include all power points.
Lessons are also available individually.