Five Little Ducks Interactive Flipbook for nursery rhyme fun! Your students love the pond-themed activities in speech therapy or classroom.
This nursery rhyme set targets spatial concepts, description, categorization, articulation and counting.
Repetitive stories and songs like the Five Little Ducks are fabulous for speech and language development.
Please Note: This product is also included in my Five Little Ducks Language, Literacy and Articulation Unit which has a comprehensive set of Five Little Ducks materials designed for multiple speech therapy sessions or classroom literacy circles. If you purchased the complete unit, you already own the Flipbook and will not need to purchase it separately! View the unit here:
This sound-loaded story is great for speech therapy and classroom use for literacy, phonological awareness and comprehension lessons.
Five Little Ducks Flip Book illustrates the traditional song and fingerplay with colorful, engaging visuals. The adorable little ducks are removable, allowing children to participate in counting down as the story is read.
• 12 page printable flip book with ½ pages and interactive “little ducks” to attach to the full-sized last page. The children participate by removing and replacing the little ducks as they go out to play and come back!
• MiniBook for story-telling practice at home
• Wh questions for comprehension
• Prompts for categorization
• Prompts to teach spatial concepts
• Prompts for developing describing skills.
Click the preview button to see more of this product!
❤ More speech and language activities to love:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺