Five Little Ducks Interactive Flipbook for nursery rhyme fun! Your students love the pond-themed activities in speech therapy or classroom.
This nursery rhyme set targets spatial concepts, description, categorization, articulation and counting.
Repetitive stories and songs like the Five Little Ducks are fabulous for speech and language development.
Please Note: This product is also included in my Five Little Ducks Language, Literacy and Articulation Unit
which has a comprehensive set of Five Little Ducks materials designed for multiple speech therapy sessions or classroom literacy circles. If you purchased the complete unit, you already own the Flipbook and will not need to purchase it separately! View the unit here:
Five Little Ducks Unit
This sound-loaded story is great for speech therapy and classroom use for literacy, phonological awareness and comprehension lessons.
Five Little Ducks Flipbook illustrates the traditional song and fingerplay with colorful, engaging visuals. The adorable little ducks are removable, allowing children to participate in counting down as the story is read.
• 12 page printable flipbook with ½ pages and interactive “little ducks” to attach to the full-sized last page. The children participate by removing and replacing the little ducks as they go out to play and come back!
• MiniBook for story-telling practice at home
• Wh questions for comprehension
• Prompts for categorization
• Prompts to teach spatial concepts
• Prompts for developing describing skills.
Click the preview button to see more of this product!
You may also like:
Itsy Bitsy Spider Preschool Speech, Language, Literacy and Articulation Unit
Monsters Munch! Articulation and Grammar Story
Smiley Shark Speech Therapy Book Companion