Thanks for your interest in my Five Little Pumpkins Emergent Reader
. I send my emergent reader books home for families to read together. I have found doing so helps build much stronger literacy connections between home and school!
This download includes:
- Two versions of the book
1. one stating “witches in the air”
2. one stating “bats in the air”
- Each version has two levels to choose from
1. Complete with numbers
2. Blank lines for independent writing
- A blend of math and ELA concepts in one activity!
- Black and white, ink-friendly pages
- Five 8.5” x 11” sheets of paper per book
- Creates a 10 page mini book
Simply print pages the pages you need (depending on which version of the emergent reader you choose), cut along the mid-page line, and staple together to create a book for your students.
My students take great pride in reading their mini books to anyone willing to listen, and the books have served me well when it comes to getting families more engaged in reading at home. I hope your students love it as much as mine do.
Find more of my emergent readers HERE!
Pre-K Teacher Heather