Love pumpkins and nursery rhymes? This fall speech therapy unit has oodles of pumpkin activities fall language fun.
Five Little Pumpkins will have your students story re-telling, sound discriminating, rhyming, phonological awareness learning, sequencing, matching, describing, where question answering and initial /p/ articulating with plenty of lip-popping /p/ sounds!
Try the NO-Print PowerPoint story or print the Interactive Storybook Version with detachable pumpkins for hands-on student engagement. Both versions are provided- you choose!
A low color version is included!:
Five Little Pumpkins is the perfect activity for Fall, Halloween, or Thanksgiving
- Articulation of Initial /p/
- Phonological Awareness- sound and syllable discrimination, segmentation, manipulation
- Answering Where? and Expressing Prepositions: in, on, under, over, in front, behind, next to, between.
- Quantity Concepts: counting to 5, large/medium/small, tall/short
- Ordinal Concepts: First, Second. Third. Fourth, Fifth
- Name to a Description
- Matching: same/different
➤CONTENTS: 17 activities with 44 useable pages plus 2 storybook version: No-print PowerPoint and Low -Color Interactive Printable:
- Five Little Pumpkins PowerPoint (separate file) – paperless! Project or show on your computer.
- Low Color Version Provided if you prefer to print and create an Interactive Storybook.
- Mini Book- cut and paste interactive student version with parent letter
- Five Little Pumpkins Poster
- Flannel or Magnet-board Story-telling pieces with small, medium and large pumpkins & numbered fence.
- Dough Mats- make 5 pumpkins and count them. Are they large? Small? Recite the rhyme and make the pumpkins roll out of sight.
- How Many? Counting Activity- Count the holes in the pumpkins, attach a numbered clothespin.
- 30 articulation picture cards of Initial /p/ words. Lots of CV, CVC words.
- Guess What” for Initial /p/- Name to description cut & paste activity
- What Begins with the “P’ Sound? phonological awareness activity.
- 24 Rhyme Pair Cards
- Phonological Awareness Sorting Mat- isolate initial sound /p/ and sort the Rhyme
- Phonological Awareness Question Card- 46 questions in two levels of difficulty
- Pig In The Pumpkin Patch: Preposition Practice Dry Erase Mat
- Pumpkin Patterns Matching- File Folder Game- match the pumpkins by pattern and teach same/different/match
- Pumpkin Patch Game – A fun open-ended motivational activity to use with any learning activity.
- Dot Marker Pumpkin Patch Motivational Activity
- Draw Your Own Pumpkins coloring sheet
- Pumpkin Size Sort with sorting mats- are they large or small, tall or short?
- Low Color Version for those who need to conserve printing resources!
❤ You may also like these fall speech therapy activities:
Itsy Bitsy Spider Preschool Speech, Language, Literacy and Articulation Unit.
Monsters Munch! Speech Therapy Bundle
Thanksgiving Five Little Turkeys Flipbook: Phonological Awareness, Artic & Prepositions
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺