Thank you for looking at my “Five Little Snowmen Interactive Pocket Chart and Song Props”.
Included in this set is:
· Pocket chart strips with words of poem printed on them. These are formatted to print on 11” x 17” paper.
· Ten snowmen cards to cut out to use in the interactive poem. The first printed pocket strip begins the poem with five snowmen, but you can start with as many as ten...Just change the number cards out as each snowman melts away. These print on 11” x 17” paper.
· Printed number cards that allow you to count down from ten snowmen to one. These print on 11” x 17” paper.
· Ten “puddle” cards for using with the poem. You can remove a snowman and add a puddle each time one snowman “melts away”. These print on 11” x 17” paper.
· Snowmen song props. These print on 8.5” x 11” paper. Copy song props on white, glossy cardstock. Laminate if desired. Cut out and glue to popsicle sticks to use as song props. If you want to start with ten snowmen at the beginning on the poem (instead of five), print two copies of these snowman props. These props are great if you want your students to “act out” the poem. Each student participating can hold one snowman prop, and can “melt” to the ground when it is their turn.
Please see the other items in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. Or my blog at www.teachingthelittlepeople.blogspot.com
Clip Art Used by Permission by The Crafty Clip for Mygrafico.com