Five Senses activity. The Five Senses will be FUN to learn about using this fresh and funky Flip Flap Book® Get ready to have your students demonstrate their knowledge about the Five Senses using this fresh and funky flip-flap book!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 My Five S-E-N-S-E-S Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about their five senses. This book is to be used as an EXTENSION and/or writing resource to your lessons on the five senses.
- write what the five senses are
- complete a page called A Season for Smelling - the students will draw and label things that they smell during a specific season.
- draw and label - What can you touch that is.... furry, cold, hard, prickly, hot, and smooth
- draw and label - What sound can you hear that is....loud? soft?
- draw and label - What are some things that you like the taste of?
- go on a classroom, school, or nature scavenger hunt and draw and label three things that they see, smell, hear, touch, and taste.
I hope you enjoy this unit!
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS®:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap® Books
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial
Flip Flap Book® Video Tutorial
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.