Add these math worksheets to your math centers during your five senses unit. They can also be sent home as homework or extra practice.
I use them with my preschooler at home. The math level ranges from Pre-K to Kinder.
Please note that this set is included in my Five Senses Super Bundle
My “Five Senses Math Activities” set includes 28 math activities. 22 are no prep and 6 are low prep. Also included are instructions for preparation and directions.
Preparation needed: Unless otherwise noted in my instructions the activity is a NO PREP activity so just print.
1. Color the picture worksheet (6 different coloring pages): NO PREP! Have students color the pictures according to the color word listed above.
2. Shadow Matching (7 pages=21 matches): Print, laminate and cut out. Have students match the colored pictures to the matching shadow picture.
3. What is different? worksheet (1 page): NO PREP! Have students circle the picture that is different in each of the picture rows.
4. Graphing: Cut out spinner and arrow. Add a metal brad to connect the two. Have students spin the arrow on the spinner and fill the graph with the picture it landed on and repeat.
5. Patterns worksheet(2 different worksheets): NO PREP! Have students cut out hearts to complete the pattern.
6. Size sequencing cards (5 pages=5 sets): Print, laminate and cut out. Have students line up pictures largest to smallest or vice versa.
7. Clothespin numbers cards (0-10): (3 pages=11 cards) Print, laminate and cut out. Have students count pictures on card and place a clothespin on the correct number.
8. Fill a cup game: 2 sets: Cut out die and glue together. Add plastic/paper cup and large googly eyes, buttons, popcorn, flower petals, pom poms, etc.. Activity: roll the die; count the pictures; add number of small manipulatives to the cup. Fill up the cup.
9. Greater Numbers 1-10 worksheet: NO PREP! Circle the larger number.
10. Greater Numbers 11-20 worksheet: NO PREP! Circle the larger number.
11. Number Word worksheet: NO PREP! Read the word and circle the correct number.
12. How Tall Am I? worksheet: (2 pages=1 in color/1 in bw) NO PREP! color in the number of square to the top of each picture.
13. How many? worksheet: NO PREP! Have students count the pictures and then circle the correct number.
14. Counting worksheet: NO PREP! Have students circle the first - fifth picture.
15. Ten Frames worksheets (2): NO PREP! Fill in the ten frames with the correct number.
16. Twenty Frames worksheets (3 pages): NO PREP! Fill in the twenty frames with the correct number.
17.Ten Frames (cut and glue) worksheets (3 pages): NO PREP! Have students cut out the ten frames and glue them to the correct number.
18. Which number am I? worksheets (2): NO PREP! Look at the” Which Number Am I?” number chart. Find a picture; what number is it? Write the number to the corresponding picture on the “Which Number Am I?” worksheet.
19. What Numbers Are Missing?: NO PREP! Fill in the missing numbers. (#1-#30)
20. Ten Frames Mystery:: NO PREP! Fill in the missing numbers in the three ten frames.
21. Color The Eyes worksheets (2 pages): NO PREP! Color in the correct number of eyes.
22. Counting Hands/Ears worksheets (2 pages): NO PREP! Write the number of hands/ears.
23. Continue Counting worksheets (4 pages): NO PREP! Write the numbers that follow the number to the left of the blank number line.
24. Count by 2’s worksheet: NO PREP! Cut out numbers and glue them in the correct order in the frame above.
25. Count by 5’s worksheet: NO PREP! Cut out the numbers and glue them in the correct order in the frame above.
26. Count by 10’s worksheet: NO PREP! Cut out the numbers and glue them in the correct order in the frame above.
27. Dice Addition worksheet: Roll two dice. Draw the dots on the dice squares or write the number. Add the dots or numbers together and write the number on the line. *Use your own dice or the large one from the “Fill A Cup” activity.*
28. Making 10 worksheet: NO PREP! Students can fill in the number frames and then count to see how many more they need to make ten.
*Please note that many of the activities will need adult assistance with preschool aged children.*
***Be sure to take a look at my other five senses activities
30 Hearing Pattern Cards
30 Sight Pattern Cards
30 Smell Pattern Cards
30 Taste Pattern Cards
30 Touch Pattern Cards
3 Five Senses Card Games
: Go Fish, Memory & Old Maid
11 Color, Cut & Glue Puzzles