These Five Senses activities help teach kids in Pre-K, Preschool and Kindergarten about the senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch.
Some of the activities include a puppet craft, workbooks, bulleting board, games and more! The kids will explore the science topic of the five senses whilst developing skills such as sorting, classifying, labeling, writing and creating.
Included in this pack:
- 2 x Five senses puppet craft templates (to paste on a paper bag)
- 2 x Five senses wheel crafts (e.g. draw an object for each sense)
Science Center Resources
- Bulletin board banner, signs and labels
- Printable book to use during class discussions or to add to your science center
- Board game
- Clip cards
- Playdough mats (make the missing body parts)
- Sorting game (headings and picture cards)
- Spinner game (five senses spinner or body parts spinner)
- Feely box label, question cards and recording sheet
- Write and draw workbook
- Workbook cover page (to create your own workbooks)
- 1 x Interactive notebook worksheet
- 5 x Focus worksheets (sense of sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- 2 x Match the senses worksheets
- 1 x Circle the senses worksheet
- 1 x sorting worksheet (cut and paste)
- 5 x Description worksheets (any object, apple, popcorn, watermelon, water)
- 1 x Draw an object for each sense
- 1 x Label the body parts
- 1 x Draw the missing body parts
- 1 x Five senses safari worksheet (draw an object for each sense)
BONUS Writing activities (from original pack)
- 3 x Puppet procedure worksheets and prompt cards (e.g. cut)
- 1 x Description of my puppet worksheet
- 1 x Opinion writing worksheet
- 1 x Story plan worksheet and writing paper
- The craft templates are available as part of this pack only (not on their own).
- I've recently updated this pack to include even more five senses activities.
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.