These five senses worksheets, games and craft activities are hands-on, kid friendly and fun! Children will explore the science topic of the five senses whilst developing skills such as sorting, classifying, labeling, writing and creating.
* Templates for a male and female potato bag puppet
- These come in a color and black line version
- You have the option of choosing a plain puppet or a puppet labeled with the five senses on each body part
GAMES, LABELS & SIGNS
* 1 x Board game
* 5 x Sets of five senses sorting pictures (6 cards per set)
* Five senses sorting headings
* Five senses word wall sign
* 2 x Five senses game spinners (to use with sorting cards or a potato head toy)
THE FIVE SENSES WORKSHEETS
* 5 x Five senses worksheets
- Labeling, drawing, sorting and classifying
* - 5 x Five senses description worksheets
- Describe popcorn
- Describe apples
- Describe watermelon
- Describe the potato puppet
- Describe any object of your choice
* - 3 x Puppet making procedure worksheets (includes procedure flashcards)
- These have different spelling variations and styles to choose from
* 1 x Opinion writing worksheets (potato superpowers)
* 5 x Story writing worksheets (each set has a story plan worksheets and variety of writing papers to choose from)
* American and Australian spelling variations are included e.g. color and colour
The craft templates are available as part of this pack only.
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.