The Five Senses/Los Cinco Sentidos
Each sense has 3 individual activities (English and Spanish) to give teachers a choice as to the time frames to use for their lesson on the 5 senses. Spanish activities are provided for each, as well.
• Senses Cards (These can be placed on a sentence strip and measured to fit as a hat. Then add the cards.) (Eng and Spanish for each sense)
• 10 foldables (Eng and Spanish for each sense)
• 10 cut and glue activities (Eng and Spanish for each sense)
• 10 circle your choice activity (Eng and Spanish for each sense)
• 2 coloring repetitive readers-8 pages (Eng and Spanish reader)
• A student TASTE paddle.
Each sense uses a read aloud to help teach each sense for each activity.
Touch-uses Goldilocks and the three bears
Smell-uses the Gingerbread Man
Taste-uses The Very Hungry Caterpillar
See-uses Brown Bear Brown Bear What do you see
Hearing-uses The Very Busy Spider