Series: Five Senses 五感
Are your kids struggling with Simplified Chinese writing? Confused by their stroke order? Take a look at our Chinese writing worksheets. We hope that they can help your kids master their writing and at the same time, learn more basic characters and words.
Want a preview of THIS series?
Feel free to download our free worksheets from our website.
Let’s learn how to write Chinese characters about how we sense things around us!
This series contains 20 pages of writing worksheets:
• 感 To feel
• 觉 To sense
• 触觉 Sense of touch
• 凉 Cool
• 冷 Cold
• 温 Warm
• 热 Hot
• 软 Soft
• 硬 Hard
• 痛 Pain
• 痒 Itchy
• 味觉 Sense of taste
• 酸 Sour
• 甜 Sweet
• 苦 Bitter
• 辣 Spicy
• 咸 Salty
• 嗅觉 Sense of smell
• 香 Fragrant
• 臭 Smelly
This set of worksheet is easy to print:
• 1 PDF file containing 20 pages
• 300 dpi; high quality for printing
• Please be sure to choose the correct paper size, either Letter or A4.
This is an instant download DIGITAL PRODUCT (printable pdf). Please note that NO physical goods will be shipped.
• Files come in pdf format
• You will need software that supports PDF files
Like us on facebook to keep up to date on new products, promotions and freebies!
• Kids-related products: www.facebook.com/MorningMobiKids
• Graphics: www.facebook.com/MorningMobi
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us! Any comments and suggestions are also welcome.
Copyright © MorningMobi 2017