Have you taught the five senses and want to make sure your kids know their stuff? Show each slide and have your students respond in the following ways:
Sense of sight: Use two hands to make binoculars over eyes
Sense of touch: Pretend to pet an animal/ wave hands in the air
Sense of taste: Lick the air
Sense of smell: Breathe in deep as if sniffing something slowly
Sense of hearing: Turn body and cup ear
Feel free to vary however fits you and your students best!
This product includes the following images:
1. Lemonade (sense of taste)
2. Brass Instruments (sense of hearing/sound)
3. Fish in fishbowl (sense of sight)
4. Cupcake (sense of taste)
5. Flowers (sense of smell)
6. Boy grilling with aroma lines (sense of smell) *May also discuss taste
7. Sheep saying "baa" (sense of hearing/sound) *May also discuss touch
8. Hamburger (sense of taste)
9. Puppy Dog (sense of touch)
10. Guitar and amplifier (sense of hearing/sound)
11. Ice cream cone (sense of taste)
12. Pie in the oven with aroma lines (sense of smell)
12. Book (sense of sight)
13. Bunny Rabbit (sense of touch)
If you like this product, please give me a positive review! It would be greatly appreciated as I begin my adventure as a TpT seller!
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Send them my way!