Five Senses Number Puzzles work perfectly in a themed unit as an independent student activity or a fun small group activity for beginning learners. This product includes 9 puzzles in full color and black and white to save on printing! The kids could even color their own puzzles for personalization! Easy print, cut and go activity!
1. Little Girl tasting popsicle (Taste) 1 - 10
2. Little Boy petting dog (Touch) 1 - 10
3. Little Girl smelling flower (Smell) 1 - 10
4. Little Boy talking on the phone (Hearing) 1 - 10
5. Little Boy looking through binoculars (Sight) 10 - 1
6. Ear (Hear) 1 - 10
7. Eyes (Sight) 1 - 10
8. Mouth (Taste) 1 - 10
9. Hand (Touch) 10 - 1
Ways to Use for Special Needs Students:
Print out the color version of the puzzle(s) as well as the black and white. Have the student match the numbers or letters from the color copy to the black and white copy. I have found that even printing the color copy to a black and white only printer so it greyscales has been very helpful for both special need and general education students.
Clip Art - Whimsey Clips
Font - KG Font