Get your students up and exploring their learning environments with these scavenger hunts! Each scavenger hunt can be done in any classroom or home and encourage children to use vocabulary associated with colors, shapes, sizes, textures, and states of matter.
They can be used as a back to school activity, a review exercise, a game, an anticipatory set to a lesson, a game at home, or a fun thing to do during indoor recess.
If your students aren't readers and writers yet, allow them to draw pictures in each box and represent each attribute they are searching for with colors or drawings.
What Do I Get?
- Classroom Color Hunt (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown, white, black)
- Classroom Shape Hunt (square, circle, triangle, rectangle, star, diamond)
- Classroom Shape Hunt (square, circle, triangle, rectangle, star, diamond, heart, pentagon, hexagon, octagon)
- Classroom Measurement Hunt - Length (things taller than me, things shorter than me, things bigger than my hand, things smaller than my hand)
- Classroom Measurement Hunt - Weight (heavier than me, lighter than me)
- Classroom Buoyancy Hunt (Sink or Float)
- Classroom Noises Hunt (Silent, Quiet, Loud)
- Classroom Matter Hunt (Solids, Liquids, Gases)
- Classroom Matter Hunt (Solids or Liquids)
- Classroom Textures Hunt (hard, soft, smooth, rough, fluffy, squishy, sticky, slimy, bumpy, fuzzy)
⭐ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Check out the product preview so you know exactly what you’re getting before you purchase!
⭐ FOLLOW MY STORE
⭐ LET ME KNOW HOW I’M DOING
⭐ FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
⭐ CHECK OUT MY BLOG
⭐ SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER