This Digital Interactive Notebooks focuses on the five senses and making observations
. Digital notebooks are a great way to incorporate technology into your classroom, while adding fun and engaging resources into your science curriculum. This is a no frills, no mess, and easy to use resource. Have students complete the interactive activities individually or with a group using Google Slides.
- Video Recording sheet
- Five senses picture sort
- Facts recording sheet
- KWL chart
- Bubble map
- Vocab words
- Interactive Vocab matching activity
- writing prompts
- Word Search
- & MORE!
What will you need?
- A Google account!
Go Paperless with Google Slides!!
- You will receive a ZIP file.
- Open and follow the direction on the PDF labeled "How To"- Have your students EACH make a copy of the resource before beginning.
Love this? Check out these!
• Digital Interactive Notebook Resources
• Plants and Seeds Digital Resource
• What is a Scientist and Science Safety Digital Resource
WANT MORE! See other bundled lesson plans here!
Science Interactive Notebook Unit 1 Bundle
Science Interactive Notebook Unit 2 Bundle
Science Interactive Notebook Unit 3 Bundle
Science Interactive Notebook Unit 4 Bundle
If you have any questions feel free to email me @email@example.com
or leave a comment on the question tab for this product.