Save 35% by purchasing ALL my NGSS aligned Five Senses and Sensory Processing teaching materials!
• This bundle includes FREE
downloads of ALL future NGSS aligned Five Senses and Sensory Processing products.
• Download the preview to view the differentiated unit planning guide. This file is included in the download.
• Check out the links to individual products for more information and previews of the activities.
• The activities in this bundle satisfy NGSS 4-LS1-2, 4-PS4-2 and MS-LS1-8
This bundle includes:
• Editable PowerPoint Presentation, Scaffolded Notes and Exam
• Interactive Notebook Lessons (Input Notes, INB Activities, Quizzes & Reflection Exercises)
• Task Cards Tiered to Bloom's Taxonomy
• SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
• Differentiated Unit Pacing and Planning Guide
• Warmups, Homework, Vocabulary Builders & Review Materials (coming soon)
• Five Senses and Sensory Processing PowerPoint, Notes & Exam
All items in this product are 100% EDITABLE
. The product includes a PowerPoint Presentation (81 differentiated slides), scaffolded notes (differentiated and modified/completed notes included) and a summative examination (differentiated and answer key included). The PowerPoint is differentiated for upper elementary and middle school students. A color-shape code is found on the upper left corner of every slide to help you differentiate concepts for your students' needs and abilities.
• The Five Senses and Sensory Processing INB Unit
interactive notebook unit is composed of interactive notebook chapters. Each chapter includes an overview with photos of the completed INB activity, one page of input notes (differentiated when necessary), at least one INB activity (key included), a 4-5 question mini assessment (key included) and a 2-part reflection exercise. Editable
versions of INB notes included. This INB unit includes 9 INB lessons and 12 INB activities:
Chapter 1: The Five Senses
Chapter 2: Vision
Chapter 3: Hearing
Chapter 4: Taste (Gustation)
Chapter 5: Smell (Olfaction)
Chapter 6: Touch (Somatosensory)
Chapter 7: Processing Sensory Information
Chapter 8: Responding to Sensory Information
Chapter 9: Reflexes
• Five Senses and Sensory Processing SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations are differentiated laboratory activities that require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. These labs are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas to the real world. This bundle includes 3 SNAPs lab activities:
• Five Senses and Information Processing Lab Stations Activity
• Vision Lab Stations Activity
• Responding to Sensory Information & Learning Lab Stations Activity
• Five Senses Task Cards
48 differentiated and tiered task card questions to help assess your students on important concepts covered in this unit. Answer sheets (differentiated) and key included.
• Download the FREE Natural Resources Unit Bundle
to learn more about ALL my products!