Have fun and explore the five senses with 5 days of all-subject curriculum lessons. Discover and learn about the five senses, smell, hearing, touch, sight, and taste.
- A weekly planning tool integrates the activities into 1 week of creative curriculum.
- Each set of lessons is a complete ready-to-teach curriculum for individual, group, classroom, and homeschool learning.
- 55 pages of hands-on activities, creative art ideas, science exploration, language, math, and printable templates.
- Early math concepts include story sequence, patterning, counting with number grids, sorting, shape matching, and number to quantity matching.
- Hands-on science experiments to explore, observe, and discover; smelling jars, spray sneezes, sound waves, textures, liquid to solid, and temperature.
- Sensory exploration; make potpourri, salt clay, five senses plate, string telephone, musical shaker, fingerprint art, tactile crocodile, play dough, and mystery bag.
- Coloring, cutting, tearing, and sorting activities to refine fine motor skills.
- Games, music, and movement ideas to develop gross motor skills.
- 25 printable templates of coloring pages, worksheets, and crafts.
- Song lyrics for the original and traditional songs.
- Alternatives and suggestions to individualize and extend the learning experience and so much more. The ideas are endless!