The Five Strands of Social Studies- Teach your students about the Geography, Economy, Government, History, Culture of different countries or continents.
What’s included in this resource:
1. Two different interactive notebook activities:
*Definition flaps for the Five Strands
*Five pockets for the strands with words to sort and place in the correct pocket.
2. A quiz on the Five Strands with answer key.
3. Fifteen task cards that ask students decide which strand of Social Studies each question addresses. This includes answer sheet and key.
4. Close reading questions for each strand that can be used with any nonfiction text about a country, region, or continent.
5. Five mini color posters for each strand.
6. An All About __________ (any country) book template for students to use to write a report. Each strand of Social Studies has it’s own page.