Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
★★★★RelationshipUnit! This 5-week unit includes all the resources needed for relevant and deep student learning, all with step by step teacher instructions. This is a great unit for students to reflection and acquire the skills and knowledge needed to identify and develop healthy relationships.
• Will this program be easy to teach? Yes! All content is organized for easy teacher and student use. Provided is a day by day outline listing teacher and student goals each day and you will get a "what to print" list for the unit. The zip folder of documents is labeled 1-20 in order of use for easier organization.
• Will the lessons be effective for my students? Yes! This unit has been teacher and student tested! I have taught and reworked lessons for highest learning.
• What if I need to change a lesson? No problem! Several documents and all PowerPoints are editable allowing for personalization as desired.
• Will my students like this program? Students love this program, and students who like what they’re learning are more likely to choose to actually use what they learned outside the classroom.
• What sets this curriculum apart from others? This unit includes a great combination of discussion, reflection, internalization, activities, projects, stations, and notes. The variety helps students to stay engage and participate in their learning.
★★★★Here are the learning topics within this unit:
-Relationship development and the Love Ladder
-The Five Love Languages
-Introduction to Dating
-Healthy Relationships and Setting Boundaries
-Teen Dating Violence
★★★★Here are SOME of the ways students will show their learning:
-notes and discussion
-foldable with content knowledge and self reflection
-quiz writing for appropriate age level
-evaluation of healthy and unhealthy
-several activities for discussion and reflection
-nonfictions text analysis with jigsaw
-please note that this unit does not include any quizzes or tests. While there is plenty of factual content in this unit, there is also a great deal of reflection. As this unit is personal in nature, I focus more on the self reflection. I have graded work as an assessment score, making it worth more; however, this unit does not include any quizzes or tests.
- everything ready to print!
- detailed teacher organization and timeline tools
-zip drive documents are organized 1-20 in the order you will use them in
-five powerpoint presentations with content, videos, prompts
****one presentation is available on Nearpod.com! Highly suggested: email me for an editable copy of the Nearpod presentation. This Nearpod presentation have questions, prompts, etc throughout and increase student engagement! I am not a Nearpod author so I cannot post for public access, but can share via email.Students love Nearpod and you will find that they are more attentive, engaged, and willing to participate in discussion.
- four easy to implement activities
- one station activity to get the unit started
-well organized and visually appealing student note packet
-options to edit some materials
-some assignments could be given on paper or digitally
-some assignments require internet and computer use
Please email me with any questions!
Like this resource? Please provide feedback!