This packet was created as a resource to the Scott Foresman Reading Street® Unit 1 story, Fix-It Duck. Please be sure to check out the preview of this product not every page is shown but you will get a good idea of what is included! Below is a description of what it includes. Enjoy!
1. Cover ~ Title Page
2. 5 Concept questions of the unit, week, day (Great for a focus board!)
3. Setting – comprehension skill of the week
4. Syllables – introduction poster
5. High frequency words poster –I, am
6. Amazing words poster
7. 6 individual amazing word posters with clip art and description
8. Printable – Worksheet to go along with the amazing words
9. I, am sight word cards – Add to word ring or for send home practice.
10. Center – Journal Pages Day 1-5
11. Center – Letter Sequence Cards
12. Center – Duck Printable – Use for Ducks, Helping Ducks
13. Center – Helping Tools Center
14. Extend your day – Search for letters
15. Syllable printable – (2)
16. Extend your day – Rhyming Words – ap, -an, -op posters and 15 picture cards
17. 5 daily fix it posters – if laminated these could be reusable.
18. Printable – F,G,H, I, J, K, L, M, and N – 4 piece puzzles – Use at a center, use as a reinforcement activity, or keep together for a letter introduction poster.
19. Rainbow writing – I, am
20. Fill in the sentence printable – I, am
21. Flip & Find Printable
22. 4 pages of sight word cards to match the Flip & Find
(Flip & Find – place the cards in a pocket chart or on a table, have the children take turns picking a card and reading the word or naming the character from the story, trace the word on their printable worksheet or color the character. Activity is finished when all cards are flipped over. My kindergarteners LOVE this and it has really helped with sight word recognition!)
23. Printable – coloring with sight words I, am – tools
24. Credits Page
There are a total of 61 pages included in this packet!
If you find this a helpful resource in your teaching of Scott Foresman Kindergarten Reading Street, please consider following my store! I will be adding resources packets to go along with the other stories!