Do you need a go to resource for your mixed articulation/language groups? Or for your articulation students that also have language goals? Or just a new resource for articulation students that isn't just drill?
This resource is all of that! It has 65 pages of LANGUAGE-BASED ARTICULATION ACTIVITIES, each for a single sound/word position. It's designed for upper elementary through high school students. It comes with PRINTABLE and NO PRINT versions!
This resource is NO PREP. The PDF can be printed or used digitally on a tablet or teletherapy platform. A version for GOOGLE SLIDES™ is also included. Just click the button on the second page of the PDF to make a copy for your Google Drive.
Each page targets one sound/word position (i.e. "medial /l/" or "initial /f/") through a variety of language activities, including:
★ Formulating sentences using 2 given target words
★ Describing 5 target words
★ Naming items in a given category/target word
★ Identifying antonyms of 3 target words
★ Identifying synonyms of 3 target words
- Initial, medial and final T, D, K, G, F, V, S, Z, TH, SH, CH, J, L
- Initial /r/ plus 6 vocalic /r/ pages (separated by type)
- 5 pages /l/ blends (BL, FL, GL, KL, PL)
- 7 pages /r/ blends (BR, DR, FR, GR, KR, PR, TR)
- 7 pages /s/ blends (SK, SL, SM, SN, SP, ST, SW)